DOCUMENTING FOR OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS & INNOCENT BYSTANDERS,
THE SIGHTS, SOUNDS AND TASTES OF OUR VARIOUS ADVENTURES.


HI THERE AND WELCOME!!!
You were probably directed here by some mis-guided soul
who thought that you could use a chuckle or two.
See how The NOWAT series' began at:
www.TheNOWAT.blogspot.com
For the Photo album of this NOWAT click below:
Then click the Options link on the upper right for a slideshow.
Click on any Blue Link in each post for more details.


Monday

SHE'S OUTTA MY LIFE!


This episode brought to you by:
PASSION
In the midst of preparations for D&J Do DCa momentous and heart-rending event transpired at Casa d’ Chaos, so please indulge this bleary eyed digression.

{Excerpted from: Uncle Chuck's yet to be published book}
Some Day, I'm Gonna...

She came into my life as a dream many years ago.  Long desired, oft mused about, she took many shapes and colors in my imagination.  
She would be sleek, She would have style, She would be classy, She would one day... 
BE MINE. 

That day came, abeit many years later.  
And She WAS Sleek, and She WAS Classy and Ooohhh sooo COOL

She warmed to me as only a long desired love could as I caressed her for the first time.  Her soft skin clung to me like a glove as I inhaled her intoxicating scent.  Not hesitating a moment we melded into the ecstasy of a mindless, breathless race to satisfaction, long denied but now at my trembling fingertips, Realized.
It was Explosive, Mind-Bending, Breathtaking... AND...IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!

It was impossible to contain ourselves as we tore from our bonds and onto the highways of our dreams, feeling delights that no other could give us, Triumph, Exhilaration, unfettered Abandon.  

She sang to me in tones that only angels could imagine.  I held her close and let her have her way with me, my heart throbbing ‘til I thought it would burst from my chest.

We remained like this for what seemed and eternity, wrapped in each other’s embrace, vowing to savor these moments as often as we could, for as long as we could.  I prayed aloud that this JOY would never end.

And so it went, She and I, Me and Her, WE. Flitting about, loving, caring, nurturing, through many a happy and not so happy time.
I endeavored to provide all she desired, allowing her to be groomed in her own fashion, rejoicing in her happiness and wellbeing.

And then… one day…she faltered, I caught her. And for a while it seemed as if it would continue on as we had dreamed.  But alas, it was not to be.
Small things began to tear her apart, bit by agonizing bit and there was nothing I could do but witness her decline. 

I agonized for many a fretful eve, when she was away being cared for by those who were better equipped than I to see to her mending and comfort.  But each time she returned, she was just a little bit different, not as soft, not as lustrous, not as supple… different.

Finally, she let me know… It was time. I hesitated but she was firm… it was time. I could not bear the thought but finally I acquiesced into seeking the right time and place and the proper respite she deserved for the twilight of her years. 

She left me yesterday, at 6:05 PM EST, as Classy as the day we met, albeit a bit more worn, with her head high, face to the sun and the wind caressing her soft black top-knot.

I shuddered ever so slightly as those who came to collect her helped her, ever so gingerly, into her spot for transport to the Nirvana she so appropriately deserved.


And then... She was Gone!

I have nothing left now but Her picture 
{Scroll Down}













and her Pendant: 

to remind me of the "Other" Great Love of My Life, and the Marvelous and Exciting times we had.

Yeah... 
SHE'S OUTTA MY LIFE !!!
[and on the way to GR Auto Gallery in Grand Rapids, MI]


He'll get around to more about the trip prep later. 
Right now He's got sumpin' in his eye, and He's headed for the Scotch…


Ciao 4 Now
Uncle Chuck & Not The Least Bit Jealous, 
Dragon Lady, The TRUE Love of His Life.



2 comments:

  1. Awww...I understand...and she will never really leave you. When you least expect it some memory will flood your senses and you will mourn this loss! Keeping you close in thought and prayer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences. I knew her well, she was good to you. Until she wasn't. Sad face ��. May she R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete